Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stattos

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
These are great times. We should be ouzzing stats here, wallowing in the glory. We (I) need more.

I think i have read here that one more game unbeaten equals the post war record?

We must have the best opening record by now?

Based on recent gostory, what is the probability of us going up?

Saw on Statto that based on all historical results in this division we are ranked 3rd from bottom against others currently in the championship. Outperforming.

:albion2:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
We have the best record of points per game versus top half teams, equalled only by Hull.

We have the equal best record against top third teams, and no one of our top four rivals have played more top third teams than us.

will be different when we have played a top team of course, and when (if) we pick up injuries

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Always at home, not played anyone good and no injuries, what a charmed life we've led

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
We have the best record of points per game versus top half teams, equalled only by Hull.

We have the equal best record against top third teams, and no one of our top four rivals have played more top third teams than us.

will be different when we have played a top team of course, and when (if) we pick up injuries

That surely can't be right!? I keep reading fans from other clubs saying we haven't played a top team yet and haven't had any serious injuries.......:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here