Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have a go at these a-holes

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
The Albion fan posting on there is an embarrassment. Giving them plenty to bite on. Which some of them are happy to do and live up to the ignorant, homophobic stereotype.

Bit of a joke them claiming we were falling over all the time, Chris Martin is the worst diver in the division. Every time I see him he is intent on throwing himself to the ground at every opportunity. Dreadful today.

We march on, still yet to play a decent team.

PG

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The Albion fan posting on there is an embarrassment. Giving them plenty to bite on. Which some of them are happy to do and live up to the ignorant, homophobic stereotype.

Bit of a joke them claiming we were falling over all the time, Chris Martin is the worst diver in the division. Every time I see him he is intent on throwing himself to the ground at every opportunity. Dreadful today.

We march on, still yet to play a decent team.

PG

Why is the Albion fan an embarrassment?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Why is the Albion fan an embarrassment?

He's responding to their bait and hurling abuse. Any potential sense that may be taken from the thread has been totally derailed by him.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He's responding to their bait and hurling abuse. Any potential sense that may be taken from the thread has been totally derailed by him.

I don't see any abuse, and if he didn't reply, do they just carry on? Is that what we want as any football club? I have seen the thread obviously, I posted it here, but is that what we want?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I don't see any abuse, and if he didn't reply, do they just carry on? Is that what we want as any football club? I have seen the thread obviously, I posted it here, but is that what we want?

What does it matter to us? They have a bunch of twats who think they're the dogs bollocks. Of course they are going to talk sh*t on the internet after drawing to a side that they thought they'd beat, so they resort to calling Solly a cheat and timewaster because they have nothing intelligent to say. They aren't the first to do so and they're not going to be the last. It achieves nothing by going on their forum and starting a flamewar with them.

Last edited:

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

I can't see why he bothered to keep responding and getting wound up. It's best just to stay off other forums unless there is a hope of reasoned debate. It's clear the the County fans are divided on the issue. It would have been a better read without his input.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What does it matter to us? They have a bunch of twats who think they're the dogs bollocks. Of course they are going to talk sh*t on the internet after drawing to a side that they thought they'd beat, so they resort to calling us cheats and timewasters because they have nothing intelligent to say. They aren't the first to do so and they're not going to be the last. It achieves nothing by going on their forum and starting a flamewar with them.

They are ********s, but I'm off to bed.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I can't see why he bothered to keep responding and getting wound up. It's best just to stay off other forums unless there is a hope of reasoned debate. It's clear the the County fans are divided on the issue. It would have been a better read without his input.

He/I wasn't wound up, I was disgusted when they boo'd a player off for a stretcher moment. Some of their fans were disgusted to. That was me and I cannot handle that sort of behaviour and many hours after they feel the same and then throw some homphobia into the mix. They are vile. And Connor was racially abused, so yeah I'm a total idiot for taking it to their board.

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
He/I wasn't wound up, I was disgusted when they boo'd a player off for a stretcher moment. Some of their fans were disgusted to. That was me and I cannot handle that sort of behaviour and many hours after they feel the same and then throw some homphobia into the mix. They are vile. And Connor was racially abused, so yeah I'm a total idiot for taking it to their board.

Sorry, but when a person goes on to another forum and tells them that they should expect nothing but hate when they come to the AMEX, and that they cannot understand why anyone goes to their shitehouse, they're not exactly collecting for the International Peace Movement.

The first few posts were very reasoned, a few boneheads then had their say. Hardly any of them would be nothing but appalled to hear what happened to Goldson. And 30,000 others who were at the game are clearly engaged elsewhere.

Nothing to get upset over.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
standard , one eyed , football forum ramblings......not worth reading....imho. every board has it's idiots and that one is no exception.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
For balance, Billy Sharp was booed loudly by us after Dunk took him out in the first game at the Amex, he was eventually stretchered off. I am sure neither player would have been booed if fans realised that the injury was serious, and not just an act to break up the flow and rythm of the opposition.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
For balance, Billy Sharp was booed loudly by us after Dunk took him out in the first game at the Amex, he was eventually stretchered off. I am sure neither player would have been booed if fans realised that the injury was serious, and not just an act to break up the flow and rythm of the opposition.

They knew he was injured as the majority of the booing was as he was being stretched off the field.

Hard to say they didn't think he was hurt after that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here