Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flags

Dec 15, 2014
Here
I'm totally offended. Why in the world wouldn't the club let fans of a different sexual orientation attend the match? Especially in Brighton!!!

OH!!!!! I apologize, I didn't see the "L" or the "not."

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
It was on the big screen at the end too. Seems odd considering all the cash they have spent elsewhere over the last 12 months

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Not as good as our flags still got mine. I like the SWC at the Amex more of this helps the kids enjoying the game as to the atmosphere.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
They realised how much money they're wasting giving out free flags every game!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Didn't I see on a post that the flags are paid for by a couple of fans or a company?

Supporters Group did it, although think the chairman helped them fund it.

Sure I read something on here once about having buckets in the concourse to pick up a flag at the Amex being mooted, or is that what they do in SWC?

WeAreTheSWC

Dec 5, 2013
Falmer
Supporters Group did it, although think the chairman helped them fund it.

Sure I read something on here once about having buckets in the concourse to pick up a flag at the Amex being mooted, or is that what they do in SWC?

The majority of the flags in The SWC are paid for by our supporters fund - they're free for anyone to use & we collect them up at the end of the game for safekeeping!

This season the club have also supplied a number of smaller flags as well, and it operates on the same basis.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The majority of the flags in The SWC are paid for by our supporters fund - they're free for anyone to use & we collect them up at the end of the game for safekeeping!

This season the club have also supplied a number of smaller flags as well, and it operates on the same basis.

Would be good if we could get something similar going in the North Stand.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You can? Would never, ever, want a drum. Not a massive flag fan either but the SWC looks pretty decent I think.

Fair enough I just think it's all a bit contrived and gimmicky. It's alright for the kids to have some fun and for one off special occasions (Cup Final) but please no not the North Stand.

And yes never, ever get a drum.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I want a trumpeter in the WSU just to get the whole stañd singing the same song at the same time. Must be one talented musician in the stand.:rave::vuvu:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here