Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Classic Poyet

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
"Former Sunderland boss Gus Poyet is 'interested' in the vacant manager's post at Swansea City. Poyet only went to AEK Athens in late October, having been sacked by Sunderland seven months earlier."

Not even two months into his new job and he's already touting himself for another job :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What does this team actually have to do in order to stop the shadow of Poyet?

It would seem:-

Top of the league.
20 games unbeaten.
21 in total.
Smashing the club record.
Equaling the record for best away performances.

still isn't enough to move on.
So WHAT THE F**K will actually stop this bullshit?
Just 3 hours after a fantastic battle scared point away from at £20+m Derby County. (with a silent 'o').

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
"Former Sunderland boss Gus Poyet is 'interested' in the vacant manager's post at Swansea City. Poyet only went to AEK Athens in late October, having been sacked by Sunderland seven months earlier."

Not even two months into his new job and he's already touting himself for another job :lolol:

May not be quite as it seems he has only signed till the end of the season so could perhaps be looking at joining them after AEK season finishes
if they can leave the caretaker in charge until then or bring in a short term like Rodgers.

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014

Top of the league.
20 games unbeaten.
21 in total.

Just 3 hours after a fantastic battle scared point away from at £20+m Derby County. (with a silent 'o').

Oh relax.

I found it mildly funny that Gus was touting himself for a new job after only a month and a bit at his new job.

The question is, what will it take to stop you from posting in threads you have no interest in? Don't click on it if it doesn't interest you, simple :thumbsup:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
May not be quite as it seems he has only signed till the end of the season so could perhaps be looking at joining them after AEK season finishes
if they can leave the caretaker in charge until then or bring in a short term like Rodgers.

Rodgers has shunned them as if they were a rabid dog. As has Moyes who prefers unemployment to moving to South Wales. They always go for untested managers with little experience.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Top of the league.
20 games unbeaten.
21 in total.

It appears some people can think aboit more than one thing :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh relax.

I found it mildly funny that Gus was touting himself for a new job after only a month and a bit at his new job.

The question is, what will it take to stop you from posting in threads you have no interest in? Don't click on it if it doesn't interest you, simple :thumbsup:

Why wasn't today's Albion performance from today's Albion team satisfying enough for you to enjoy on a predominately Albion message board? (It is the only day of the week we talk about football)
Why did you feel the need to drag up the most predictable story since the last Daily Mail anti Muslimist nonsense got cut and pasted here.
Why just 3 hours after a fine result did your thoughts turn to him?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Why wasn't today's Albion performance from today's Albion team satisfying enough for you to enjoy on a predominately Albion message board? (It is the only day of the week we talk about football)
Why did you feel the need to drag up the most predictable story since the last Daily Mail anti Muslimist nonsense got cut and pasted here.

you do see the irony of what you just posted, don't you?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fcking hell can we stop this Poyet abuse now it is getting very tedious

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014

Why did you decide to click on the thread when you knew you weren't interested in what I thought about Poyet?
Why did you then decide to post a long detailed reply telling me you weren't interested in what I thought about Poyet?
Why did you then decide to ask me what my thought process was when I started a thread about Poyet?

If you must know, I was scrolling down the BBC Football website reading other results and saw a story about Poyet and figured a few others on NSC would also find it mildly amusing.

As you're so concerned about my enjoyment, just to let you know I'm going to have a drink in a minute and watch a bit of TV (if it's okay to watch TV that's not related to our result at Derby that is?).

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Poyet would appear to be a good fit there, as they were often cited as a reference for how his style of play works at the next level... but i always thought they were the reference of how it should be played, rather than how we did play under Poyet. they have more emphasis on moving forward than he showed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here