Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Groundhog Day

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Groundhog Day is coming up. I'm thinking of driving to Punxsutawney.

I've had a flashback to a game I saw at Derby where our guy got fouled and fell over in the box but he touched the ball with his hand on the way down and the ref gave a penalty to Derby for a handball in the box. Some of ours were ripping the chairs up and throwing them on the pitch for that one. Anyone remember that?

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Minor? Did you not see them at The Dome in the early 70s, and at Sussex Uni a few years later?

Incidentally why was Anthony Charles McPhee known as TS McPhee? It makes mo sense.

Cherry Red, anyone?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Every time there's an ad break its "who killed the Zutons?" By the Zutons.I'm not buying it on principle.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
I'm sorry but I think that this thread should be locked by the Mods. on the grounds of extreme silliness. Plus according to Wikipedia the Zutons haven't done anything since 2009.

2nd February actually is Groundhog Day when throughout North American and Canada people gather to celebrate the music of a minor '60's Blues/Rock band led by guitarist T S McPhee.

Incidentally why was Anthony Charles McPhee known as TS McPhee? It makes no sense.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I'm sorry but I think that this thread should be locked by the Mods. on the grounds of extreme silliness. Plus according to Wikipedia the Zutons haven't done anything since 2009.

2nd February actually is Groundhog Day when throughout North American and Canada people gather to celebrate the music of a minor '60's Blues/Rock band led by guitarist T S McPhee.

Incidentally why was Anthony Charles McPhee known as TS McPhee? It makes no sense.

You crack me up.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
All the time LVG is manager, I feel we are okay.
If he recalls him it is an admission of a f**k up, and he wont do that.
He is so set in his ways,IMHO, he would rather keep on fu**ing up rather than admit he was wrong

Dec 15, 2014
Here
We have an electric 10 point tower near our tv to take tv dvd etc running off of a socket of which only 5 are used. I also have another one near my armchair to charge phones laptop tablet etc running off of another socket but on the same ring main as the other. We have noticed that charging a phone takes 3 times as long using my tower than putting the charger into a socket in the bedroom. Why should this be as the towers dont have less electric? It would be slightly inconvenient to use just 1 tower due to lengths of leads to various appliances and where they are situated.

Dec 15, 2014
Here

tumblr_inline_msdctjZzAJ1qz4rgp.gif

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Groundhog day a one joke film that is rubbish and proves humour doesnt travel well across the Atlantic

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Groundhog day a one joke film that is rubbish and proves humour doesnt travel well across the Atlantic

Made my American girlfriend watch Kevin & Perry Go Large last night... She didn't get it... She also says that Fawlty Towers is dumb and Shaun of The Dead isn't funny it's just scary.... Anyone got any single friends?

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Groundhog day a one joke film that is rubbish and proves humour doesnt travel well across the Atlantic (even lost a "u")

How many times may I use this line per day?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Made my American girlfriend watch Kevin & Perry Go Large last night... She didn't get it... She also says that Fawlty Towers is dumb and Shaun of The Dead isn't funny it's just scary.... Anyone got any single friends?

Dump her. Do it now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here