Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Highlights up on Sky

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I am going to have to watch these tomorrow. My two kids have a friend each sleeping over. The two youngest have a tablet each on the wifi, the eldest two are playing FIFA online and my wife is on her laptop. I have so far managed to watch three frames :lolol:

Super fast broadband indeed Virgin Media #MyArse

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I think the commentator got it wrong n said dunk

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Which originated from the Ince back-pass that went for a corner, that was never cleared properly.

So? That doesn't, shouldn't, absolve Greer of the blame for conceding the penalty from which they directly scored their second goal. Conceding a penalty isn't a requirement of any corner that is conceded as a result of a bad back pass. Greer has to to accept responsibility for that.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
So? That doesn't, shouldn't, absolve Greer of the blame for conceding the penalty from which they directly scored their second goal. Conceding a penalty isn't a requirement of any corner that is conceded as a result of a bad back pass. Greer has to to accept responsibility for that.

Nonsense. the penalty was harsh in the extreme, to blame Greer for trying to block a cross and not making contact is ridiculous. Even the Derby players were jogging back.

Secondly, if careless play hadn't put us on the back foot arguably it wouldn't have happened.

So reckon we'll disagree on this.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
my point proved then, greer was at fault for the marking. You could argue that dunk gave away the corner i agree. You could also blame Ince for the second if thats the case

No, because Stephens was on Johnson who scored, so sorry can't see where Greer comes into the first.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The commentators got it wrong because there was nothing to see. Greer gets the ball and the Derby player gets bundled over and rolls at least 10 mtrs. as if he'd been shot from the stands. He cheated a ref with poor eyesight.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here