Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March's knee

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Any news about Solly's knee? Stretchered off after falling down unchallenged. Massive shame if we lose a man in the form of his life.

Despite the goal, I don't think van la Parra is half the player Solly is. but thank goodness CH went and got him in.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Could be out for the rest of the season.

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
Long term injury is the report we got on the train back from the game from people who know,we've been so unlucky with injuries to form players this year!!!!

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
As Nick C and I say above, could be out for the rest of the season as the comment came from the people that know on the train back.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sadly does not look good for Solly as stated by others following info on the train home.

Looks like we may need to try and get this Wolves player to stick around

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Lua Lua
Bong
Baldock
Rosenior
March

That is a savage long term injury list.

Dec 29, 2011
Lua Lua
Bong
Baldock
Rosenior
March

That is a savage long term injury list.

But our two irreplaceable players are still fit, so there's that. Come the end of January we have two month of winnable fixtures. With our best players to return we could string many wins together for a late push into the auto spots.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What was odd was that having clearly hurt himself running off the ball (no contact). After treatment he then continued. I don't know many players who hurt themselves running who can run it off. It was clearly a problem, possibly made worse by continuing?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
What was odd was that having clearly hurt himself running off the ball (no contact). After treatment he then continued. I don't know many players who hurt themselves running who can run it off. It was clearly a problem, possibly made worse by continuing?

This.
He should not have been allowed to continue by the medical team.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

This is what I was thinking. The way he went down the first time didn't look like a minor 'run if off' thing. I hope by playing on he hasn't turned what could have been a few days rest into several weeks or more. I did wonder if it was a calf strain - can keep running with a minor one but high risk of a rupture.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here