Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing someone being carried off on a stretcher.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Words fail me.

How much of a **** do you have to be to do that?

Thick northerners.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Wow what a funny thread when earlier in the week people were saying on here they would never clap a player other than a Brighton one being taken off on a stretcher

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Why's that funny?

I'd not clap an opposition player on a stretcher, I'd give him a dignified silence. And I sure as hell wouldn't boo.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Wow what a funny thread when earlier in the week people were saying on here they would never clap a player other than a Brighton one being taken off on a stretcher

Not clapping is hardly the same as booing

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They booed a lad being stretchered off.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I used to think Derby fans were alright until the season. The money their club has spent this season seems to have turned their fans into a bunch of wankers.

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
Disgraceful. They've taken the idea of creating a passionate atmosphere and decided to be twats instead. Shameful behaviour.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I guess that ends Southampton's interest next month ? ???

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Never had a bad image of Derby County, especially as an old flat mate of mine was a fan, lovely bloke.

That first half mad my blood boil though. Fair enough when you *think* someone is faking it having a bit of a go.But when genuinely injured players go off for treatment, booing them. Poor. Very, very poor.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
They were also booing Calde for getting an elbow in the face and having to go off to get stitched up classless f***ers

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here