Sky Bet Championship

Venue: iPro Stadium (Pride Park)
Date: Saturday 12th December 2015
Kick-off: 15:00 GMT
Referee: Lee Mason
Assistants: Marc Perry, Daniel Cook
Fourth official: Chris Kavanagh

TEAM NEWS

• [*=left]Derby left-back Stephen Warnock is fit to face league leaders Brighton despite suffering a rib injury at Sheffield Wednesday that put him in hospital.
    [*=left]Head coach Paul Clement has few changes to make but keeper Lee Grant comes in again for Scott Carson (back).
    [*=left]Brighton's first-choice left-back Gaeten Bong remains out (thigh), while Albion must wait on the fitness of Inigo Calderon who has a foot injury.
    [*=left]Striker Sam Baldock and winger Kazenga LuaLua are both out until the new year.

MATCH FACTS

• [*=left]Derby have been victorious in five of their last six matches against Brighton - including play-offs - (L1).
    [*=left]Brighton have failed to score in their last three league visits to Derby - excluding play-offs -(D1 L2).
    [*=left]Since losing to Leeds in August, Derby are unbeaten in six games at the iPro Stadium, winning their last five in a row.
    [*=left]Brighton have equalled QPR's 19 games unbeaten from the start of a Championship season (since 2004/05) in 2010/11.
    [*=left]Only Andre Gray (14), Ross McCormack and Alan Judge (13) have been involved in more goals this season than Derby striker Chris Martin (11).
    [*=left]Last season, Joao Teixeira was involved in the most goals for Brighton (nine, six goals and three assists), the same number and combination Tommer Hemed has already amassed so far this season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bring a coat as wet and cold around 100 meters from the ipro

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
In the middle of the Christmas gigging season at the moment, so may not be able to tune in, or be in a fit state to tune in later.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Win today and we're SEVEN points clear of Derby. Today could be massive for our promotion chances. What I would give for a Gaetan Bong. Come on Albion!!!!!.........We're loose.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
This does feel like our biggest test yet. Derby's current home form is pretty damned good.

2-1 Derby?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we lose, it just means we need to beat Derby at the AMEX to cancel out the result ( and hope Birmingham get a point at Middlesbrough ).

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm convinced Derby will win this which is why I've stuck a quid on kayal to score first and us to win 4-1 at 1000/1!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
Any news on Calderon yet? Argus said yesterday , no decision yet.

Hope its Calde over chicksen

Feb 14, 2010
I can see Wilson making himself a hero today.

Come on the Albion!!!

If Wilson has ambition to be a proper Man United player who lifts European Cups then he can carry on where he left off last week by scoring.. but today he can show he is proper class by getting a hat trick. How good is he? We shall see.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've used the term it'll be a miracle if we get something from this game so much this season

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Another "home" game for me. Looking forward to it but massively nervous the good times could be about to come to an end. Channel 5 are certainly hoping so and will be cheerleaders if we lose. I was having a chat with a Birmingham supporting mate the other day and we both agreed we could lose all three this week but could just as easily win them all. Agreed too that there is a dichotomy between fans of other clubs who see us as cocky and would just love to see us fail, and people "in football" who rate CH and rate what we are doing and (more than that) how we are going about it.
Going to be a tough afternoon.......as if my poor heart hadn't suffered enough this season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here