Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gatwick Airport Security

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Scuse my bad grammar and spelling, I have been to a chrimbo do, but... it was in London, Rubens Hotel to be exact, and it was great. But I take the Gatwick Express, first class cos no-one looks at me cheap tic and the working class smelt of McD's.. So anyway the chick is picking me up at Gatwick and being a girl has no idea where arrivals is. So after many arguments and f*ck offs I tell her I'll do a taxi. So I walk around the airport not having a clue about my life and find a door. I walk through it, and down a few stairs and end up in the promised drop a bomb land. I look about and no-one, absolutely no-one. I was like 'what the f*ck'? And I high tailed out before I got caught. But seriously? I asked for security after I had been there, found a couple of helpless people and finally found security, like 40 yards away from me. I shouted at them but they totally ignored me, they were in the customs area I think. After about 5 times of shouting and getting no response I gave up, I had finally got the girlie to understand where to pick me up. I couldn't believe the shit security I had seen. That was all. Have a good day x

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Scuse my bad grammar and spelling, I have been to a chrimbo do, but... it was in London, Rubens Hotel to be exact, and it was great. But I take the Gatwick Express, first class cos no-one looks at me cheap tic and the working class smelt of McD's.. So anyway the chick is picking me up at Gatwick and being a girl has no idea where arrivals is. So after many arguments and f*ck offs I tell her I'll do a taxi. So I walk around the airport not having a clue about my life and find a door. I walk through it, and down a few stairs and end up in the promised drop a bomb land. I look about and no-one, absolutely no-one. I was like 'what the f*ck'? And I high tailed out before I got caught. But seriously? I asked for security after I had been there, found a couple of helpless people and finally found security, like 40 yards away from me. I shouted at them but they totally ignored me, they were in the customs area I think. After about 5 times of shouting and getting no response I gave up, I had finally got the girlie to understand where to pick me up. I couldn't believe the shit security I had seen. That was all. Have a good day x

You know what, so am I.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That's one minute of my life I'll never get back

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
In all of that message I noticed that the girlfriend is known as ''the chick'' I am guessing she was picking you up because your goanna eat her for Sunday lunch ?????

I'm surprised she's your girlfriend at all with that terminology

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I am absolutely outraged on your behalf.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Don't worry GCHQ will be looking in to it by now after all the flags you've left in this post!

:lolol:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I was wrecked after one night out and woke up next day past the security area in Heathrow and where the plane departures are. Bit awkward getting out

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I was wrecked after one night out and woke up next day past the security area in Heathrow and where the plane departures are. Bit awkward getting out

I've got it now, you can only get past security when totally w@nkered. Canny guys them MI5 lot.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here