Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
A small winter warmer, gonna be fresh and damp tomorrow

der.JPG

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
A weissbier, then Loire Sauvignon with the Salmon Blinis, and a VG Argentinian Cabernet with the Beef. Will be more Weissbier after. V disappointed, planned to make tomorrow my first proper away game, but told I have to work in the morning, even if I finish by 1030, can't guarantee I'll get there with the no doubt shite traffic on the M1 so will have to settle for a stream

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Last Site Work Day for 2015 completed, so a Celebratory bottle of Nyetimber has been opened and already downed.

Will have to think about my next steps, which may be somewhat unsteady...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Orange squash mixed with sparkling water. Wife's out, I've got the kids and I'm running first thing tomorrow.

Tomorrow night though - win or lose - promises to be just about my heaviest night of the year.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
How was the Nyetimber ?

Very, very nice. I don't drink fizz too often, more to Mrs Jakarta's taste but I'm a big fan of Nyetimber.

Especially when our local wine merchants have currently discounted it from £32.00 a bottle to £24.00.

As a consequence I picked up a dozen bottles this week, we will see how long it lasts into 2016...

Hmm it's only just gone 9 O'clock, perhaps a second bottle? What could possibly go wrong? :lolol:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
On the Warka Strong again. Tramp juice. For the discerning gentleman, don't you know.

3 down and I'm feeling decidedly relaxed.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Bulmers. Just bulmers.

No tele for me as virgin TV have decided to not work and the message I get from them is "there's a fault in your area. It will take up to 48 hours. But please enjoy your evening sir. Is there anything else I can help you with". Yer. Fix my tele you ..................

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
Woodford reserve on the rocks. The only thing getting me through this shower of shite gogglebox I'm forced to watch every Friday.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Glass or two of cava, now on the Garnacha after a long week. Stupidly excited about tomorrow, even though it's nailed on 0-0.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Absolutely NOTHING must change.
An excellent point, very well made. This current run is so good that it cannot be down to a lucky mug here or a lucky T shirt there. It is lots of things. Pants, shirts, mugs, routines and so on.

And we certainly cannot afford to arse about with the fabled NSC WERE LOOSE banner. It could have disastrous consequences.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Had a couple of pints of something in the local washed down with another of something else...now home and ramping to a Kasteel Donker.:p

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A Cobra for lunch, an Italian real ale from Whetherspoons for tea and now tucking into a Brewdog Jackhammer.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
5 pints of Harvey's and now home having a couple of McEwans Export, saving myself for tomorrow. The more I drink the more confident I am of getting a result tomorrow!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here