Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One tk in executive box sought for friend.

nickrhodes

May 1, 2015
Dear Friends

I have a good friend who lives in Brighton who would like to buy a tk in an executive box for the rest of the season. If anyone knows of any spare capacity in box ( not a 1901 seat ) can you make yourself known. Hope the guys and gals who saw the show in Brighton enjoyed it, despite Simon's little intro slip !

Luv to all
Nick.x

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Has it got to have a view to a kill?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Reflexecutive Box?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Dear Friends

I have a good friend who lives in Brighton who would like to buy a tk in an executive box for the rest of the season. If anyone knows of any spare capacity in box ( not a 1901 seat ) can you make yourself known. Hope the guys and gals who saw the show in Brighton enjoyed it, despite Simon's little intro slip !

Luv to all
Nick.x

Yes I did thank you and SEAL messed up his INTRO too

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
62fa97e6bef340fbf762d85a27855d56.jpg

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Dear Friends

Luv to all
Nick.x

He didn't wet his knickers as well, did he?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Dear Nick
If your friend requires a box, may I suggest going to Croydon, as there loads of them going spare!
Regards
WTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here