Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mascot at Derby tomorrow

Magicman

Jul 19, 2011
Elm Grove
My 12 year old son Andre has been selected to be the clubs mascot tomorrow. To say he is a bit excited would be a huge understatement. Both he and i have been invited on a tour of the Ipro before the match and should CH allow he gets to visit our changing room and meet the players before leading the team out for photos.
At half time he can go back on the pitch to take a penalty against their mascot Rammie.
We are here now , staying over the weekend with our Derby County supporting relatives for what promises to be a great weekend.
Just want to take this opportunity to thank both BHAFC and DCFC in advance for making my son very happy and his ol Dad very proud.
See you guys tomorrow ☺☺

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Fantastic, hope he has a brilliant time and brings home the three points. I will be there to watch him and the 11 (plus 3) others.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hope the little fella has a great day!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Have a great day :thumbsup:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
My 12 year old son Andre has been selected to be the clubs mascot tomorrow. To say he is a bit excited would be a huge understatement. Both he and i have been invited on a tour of the Ipro before the match and should CH allow he gets to visit our changing room and meet the players before leading the team out for photos.
At half time he can go back on the pitch to take a penalty against their mascot Rammie.
We are here now , staying over the weekend with our Derby County supporting relatives for what promises to be a great weekend.
Just want to take this opportunity to thank both BHAFC and DCFC in advance for making my son very happy and his ol Dad very proud.
See you guys tomorrow ☺☺

I remember when my son was mascot in the mid 80s - he was so excited. I wish you a wonderful day tomorrow and if your son is a lucky mascot, then all the better.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Both my kids were Albion mascots when they were young and even now 15 years later I can still remember it as if it was yesterday, hope you and your lad and family have a great weekend

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
See you guys tomorrow ☺☺

Can imagine how proud you must be feeling mate!
Best of luck and hope you both enjoy the day!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Lovely stuff. Enjoy. Watched that Albion xmas video of the young kid being told he was going to be the mascot yesterday. His reaction was great.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Have a great day! Moshe Jnr was mascot at Millwall a couple of years ago and it was awesome. Seagulls..!!!!

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Enjoy it's a great experience, my boy did Palace a couple of years back and even they put on a good day.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
My little one was a mascot last week. I told her Saturday morning she is still buzzing. The Albion are the best club in the world :) the year we have had, unreal for those few hours :) 👏 Hope you both have an amazing time!

Magicman

Jul 19, 2011
Elm Grove
What a great day we had. Brighton players and staff were very freindly and Derby hospitality was top notch.

Attachments

• 20151212_144129.jpg
    20151212_144129.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 97

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here