Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky's top eleven

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Harsh on Bruno, and Stephens, and possibly Rosenior, but I reckon Zamora would be on his sub's bench !

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
The stupid ****wit hasn't seen us play this year.
Yet he can form an opinion about who the best player's in the league have been?

Not worth the (bog) paper it's printed on. If it wasn't an online article, I mean.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
What a pillock! Rather lazy as well.
Pick both Derby centre-backs as they've conceded the least amount of goals in the Championship.

Stockdale should be ahead of Marshall IMHO.

Nugent?!?! He's only scored five goals. McCormick and Gray have both scored double the amount.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You would have Calde over Friend? Much as I love Calde, he's going to get really done for pace one day

Over the next ten days I fear. He IS the weak link IMO.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
On Keyal

"Plenty of people have told me he's been the main man this season and he's been outstanding. He's made almost three tackles a game this season - more than any other Brighton player - so I'll add him in for that bite."

So in short he is going off what people tell him rather than it seems watching him or anyone else possibly.....

whats that say about all of his selections then....

Total utter waste of effort reading that.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I have a theory that Kayal wouldn't be nearly as effective without Dale Stephens alongside him. The two of them are like metronomes, roaming from box to box dictating our play. So I would include Stephens ahead of Gleeson.

Similarly, our defence isn't one of the tightest in the division for no reason, so Bruno ahead of Elmohamady for me.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He's entitled to his opinion, but I wouldn't put any of those in our team at the moment.

Bit harsh - Marshall's a more than decent keeper (although I agree I wouldn't want to turf Stockers out to make way for him at the moment), and I'm not sure we'd turn our noses up if Charlie Austin announced he wanted to come here. Wouldn't mind that Clayton feller doing the Rosenior role in RM while Rosenior isn't available for it either.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I actually think it's a terrific selection.

Completely spot on. There's no way in a million years Brighton have the quality of players worthy of Don Goodmans best 11. Premiership clubs shouldn't waste their time looking at our players. I was very surprised Kayal was on the list considering how massively over-rated he is. Once we start playing half decent teams, It's going to be a totally different story for all our over-achievers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here