Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR Away

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Massive game for us next Tuesday - feel we've a better chance of picking up three points than on Saturday. Any ideas how many tickets we've sold so far?

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Looks like we have sold out the upper tier which is 1800 and are now selling tickets in lower tier as Z5 block is the only block on sale and this is lower.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Looking at the way tickets were sold, I'd guess we've sold all tickets in upper stand and we're currently selling block 5 out of 6 blocks in the lower stand. Not sure how many in a block, I'd imagine a few hundred left. Would like to think we'd sell out even if it is on Sky.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I purchased 7 the day it went to general sale and got tickets the next day in lower tier so I'd say by now we'd have sold most of the lower hopefully.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Bloody xmas team meal.

Same here. Luckily it's not my team at my company though. It's the team I go to home game with and the meal will be in several pubs in the West End and Shepherds Bush, culminating in a dodgy burger and a seat somewhere at the front of Y block :)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Does the sky sports day pass enable viewing on freeview, or the internet, or do you already need to have some sort of sky subscription ? ???

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Does the sky sports day pass enable viewing on freeview, or the internet, or do you already need to have some sort of sky subscription ? ???

No subscription needed, but you can't watch it on freeview. You need to watch it on the internet - there's an app you download when you have the pass. Alternatively, you can get a NowTV box thingy for £20 ish, which plugs into the TV.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
I got a now tv box with a months sky sports for £35, timing it for the last match on sky and the next 2, keep a look out amazon on black friday had an offer for a box and 2 day passes for £10 which is a great deal, been impressed so far but it does stream off the internet so you either do it wirelessly or with an ethernet cable, you can also watch on 3 other devices if your on the road with a tablet or laptop or phone.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Bought my ticket in Z5 on Wednesday.

At least I should be able to see both goals this time round.

Just hope it's not chucking it down.

It will be at some point during Tuesday afternoon - my gut feeling is it will be wet.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Mild and soggy? Fair hike from Walkabout too.

QPR.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here