Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two Android Tablet Questions....

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
1. How do I make NSC fonts/typeface/print bigger on my screen? (Have previously done this but forgotten how)

2. Having performed a factory reset, does anyone have any experience of recovering photos? Recommended programmes etc......

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
As to text size, firstly, I presume that you are using chrome? If so, go to settings>accessibility>text scaling and drag the slider to the desired position. If using Tapatalk, then settings and then there's a text size setting in the options.

In regard to the photos, of you were using Google photos there is a chance that you have a backup setting enabled, if so, you simply need to enable sync for photos to view your pictures as they will be in the cloud. If you used another app, there may be a bin in which they have been placed?

Edit: just seen the word factory reset. If your pictures are not backed up in the cloud, then simply rescanning with whatever gallery app you have, should result in the pictures repopulating as a factory reset will not wipe the sd card.

Last edited:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Thank you so far. Text issues solved.

As for pics it seems that the back up I did was only for all settings and passwords etc etc, dang! Anyone have any experience of any photo recovery software?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Thank you so far. Text issues solved.

As for pics it seems that the back up I did was only for all settings and passwords etc etc, dang! Anyone have any experience of any photo recovery software?
Which gallery app are you using? Are you sure the sd card is wiped? A standard factory reset won't have deleted your pictures.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here