Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion pin badges, any collectors?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I have been collecting BHA pin badges for years now, I always buy the official badges from the club shop and occasionally get one or two from EBay.
I haven't seen a badge seller at a match for a while apart from the Spurs League cup match, these sellers only had Spurs badges anyway.
I think unofficial merchandise sellers are banned from selling near the AMEX anyway, but I bought a few badges from a street seller when we played at Withdean.

Any collectors out there?

Just seen this on EBay for £49.99 :ohmy: not one I have seen before, anyone seen or got this?

image.jpg

Not my sideways photo, this is from EBay.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I only have two Albion badges. Love them. Also like getting the odd one from other grounds too.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
This reminds me - a while back someone on NSC (was it [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] ?) had a plan to get some Albion pin badges made ,of better quality than the current ones sold by the club (cheap things and the pin clips keep falling off). There was a fair amount of interest if I recall, but I don't know whether it actually happened. Any news?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This reminds me - a while back someone on NSC (was it @Buzzer ?) had a plan to get some Albion pin badges made ,of better quality than the current ones sold by the club (cheap things and the pin clips keep falling off). There was a fair amount of interest if I recall, but I don't know whether it actually happened. Any news?

I did try but was told by the club there would be copyright issues so I had to abandon the idea. Sorry about that.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I had two, still got one. The other one got nicked off of my coat in a pub, after a game at Withdean. It was the Millenium one.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
:bounce:

Just been on eBay and bought myself some more badges as a Christmas treat.

Couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted this for sale £124.99 :eek:

image.jpg

I have got this badge but I paid about a fiver for it about 3 years ago.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here