Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottm Forest U18s v Albion U18s, FA Youth Cup 3rd Rd, City Ground, Kick-Off 7pm

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Albion enter the FA Youth Cup at the 3rd round stage this evening with a fixture against Nottingham Forest at the City Ground.

It will be a tough fixture; Forest play in the U18 Professional Development League Division Two (effectively, the league beneath Albion as Forest do not have a Cat 1 Academy) but they lead the North division by 7 points.

The entire squad has travelled up (including those who are injured and unable to play).

AlbionU18ForestFAYC.jpg

Very back row: Coach

Back row: Adam Hinshelwood (Assistant Coach), Thomas Byrne, Max Sanders, ?, David Ajiboye, Archie Davies, George Hobbs, Sam Golan, Ben White, Thomas Cadman, Jordan Maguire-Drew, James Tilley, Bailey Vose, Robert Sanchez, Jayson Molumby, Ian Buckman (Coach).

Front row: Owen Moore, Danny Barker, Rian O'Sullivan, Remi Meyers, Danny Mandroiu, Reece Meekums, George Cox, Luis Garcia.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Jayson Mulumby looks quite small which I found surprising as captain of the Irish under 18s (I think) I imagined him to be big tall and powerful

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Jayson Mulumby looks quite small which I found surprising as captain of the Irish under 18s (I think) I imagined him to be big tall and powerful

To be fair, the two players standing closest to him are both goalkeepers AND in the year above, so probably a misleading impression.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here