Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Anyone else use Kodi. If so any advice on best add on?. I see the Derby game is on Bien connect US and Ten Soorts. Struggling with the current addons I have installed.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Love Kodi. Are you looking for just Sports ones or any streams in general?

I use Genesis for films/TV- absolutely brilliant. I'd be interested to hear from others about Sports streams

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Love Kodi. Are you looking for just Sports ones or any streams in general?

I use Genesis for films/TV- absolutely brilliant. I'd be interested to hear from others about Sports streams
Do you use Genesis in the UK? I find that it absolutely refuses to work for me so I use TvOnline instead...though I hear such nice things about Genesis...

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Bought a fire stick with Kodi installed for the kids for Xmas. Comes with some add ons installed but not tried it out yet. Would also be untested to hear how to get Bien sports.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Used to be sporting streams for hd sports but that seems to be coming to an end. Sports devil is another but gives low quality. There are a few sporting aps out there ( watch all premiership games plus sky sport and bt) where you have to pay extra or know someone to join.

Genesis I've found to be best for films/ tv series/box sets.

Tv turk is good for live tv. Has all the freeview channels sd/hd also a few sky channels and American channels.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
can anyone advice a real newbie to this. Ive downloaded Kodi to pc/tv....even worked out how to add on the sport devil channel....does anyone have any suggestions for a good movies addon and documentaries one...smithsonian seems good

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Can someone kindly explain in simple terms what is being discussed here?

Is it something you plug into your telly that gives SKY TV type channels but without subscribing?

My current set up is basic Sky (no sport or movies) + Netflix + Universal TV HD app on Ipad (which I can link to TV). Is it easy/cheap to have a better set up?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I will double check later for you but yes you almost certainly will
The problem is that there is 10 different streams related to bein connect .... So its very difficult to track. I've given up trying to get individual channels I just go to sports devil around ko time and use good old trial and error.

LennyD

Jul 15, 2009
For people wanting to watch movies and tv shows get Phoenix.

It also has most live 3pm games (Prem and usually one championship), as well as boxing (I had the Fury fight on last week). Also has lots of tv channels from all over the world. Another good one is Stream all the Sources (Salts). this looks through all available streaming options for a certain tv show/ movie and will play the best quality one for you.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
For people wanting to watch movies and tv shows get Phoenix.

It also has most live 3pm games (Prem and usually one championship), as well as boxing (I had the Fury fight on last week). Also has lots of tv channels from all over the world. Another good one is Stream all the Sources (Salts). this looks through all available streaming options for a certain tv show/ movie and will play the best quality one for you.
What is "Phoenix"?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
What do you use instead? Out of curiosity...

Zeus - ok but streams sometimes low quality
TV4me - good but wasn't working on Monday when I last tried it.
Phoenix - good but only has the latest episode

All three of them seem to stop working and then start working again a few days later.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
can anyone advice a real newbie to this. Ive downloaded Kodi to pc/tv....even worked out how to add on the sport devil channel....does anyone have any suggestions for a good movies addon and documentaries one...smithsonian seems good

Try googling Husham- its a site that goes through the best addons etc to use and how to install them. I found it really useful

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Zeus - ok but streams sometimes low quality
TV4me - good but wasn't working on Monday when I last tried it.
Phoenix - good but only has the latest episode

All three of them seem to stop working and then start working again a few days later.
Try TvOnline (last I looked there were two different versions kicking around, one works, one doesn't), it's yet to let me down when looking for a show to watch.

Some of the streams for lesser known/much older shows are a bit shocking but that's to be expected really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here