Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hands up if you have received an Albion xmas card!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I had a very pleasant surprise from Postman Pat this morning, he delivered my very own personalised Albion xmas card.

Signed no less, by nearly all of the Albion first team squad and management. Can you imagine the time it must have taken the lads, to sign every 20,000 plus season ticket holders xmas cards?

True dedication.

Lovely gesture none the less I think.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Gaetan Bong put a heart around his squad number.

What a man.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
:wave:

As others, it arrived yesterday, together with one for The Grub.

They seem to have got so practiced at the signing by the time they got to our cards, that the signatures are identical and in the same locations on both cards. :dunce:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Moshe Jnr was well impressed by his. Asked me which autograph was Teixeira...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
From some of the comments, I am guessing that not everyone received the handwritten and personally signed ones?

We must be very lucky, because all four of us got one.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Much to wife's dismay mine is now taking pride of place on the mantelpiece alongside my card signed by the members of Iron Maiden! :)

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I think this is a brilliant gesture from the club and mine even had at the bottom "from the invicibles"!!

I had a very pleasant surprise from Postman Pat this morning, he delivered my very own personalised Albion xmas card.

Signed no less, by nearly all of the Albion first team squad and management. Can you imagine the time it must have taken the lads, to sign every 20,000 plus season ticket holders xmas cards?

True dedication.

Lovely gesture none the less I think.

I have a wedding card signed by the whole squad,dick knight from 2002:smile: No xmas card so get the feeling i'm not a stake holder anymore. Holding out for one from the mighty oak:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here