Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joshua v Whyte / Eubank v O'Sullivan

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
Noted that there seems to be a fair bit of boxing knowledge on here, wonder what folk thought of the two main fights this weekend.

Eubanks Jnr trains at my gym, saw him last night doing some light stuff. Not a boxer myself but found it quite fascinating. Find myself rooting for him.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I was in Ireland over the weekend and O'Sullivan was slagging Eubank on the radio there. I hope Eubank smashes him.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Noted that there seems to be a fair bit of boxing knowledge on here, wonder what folk thought of the two main fights this weekend.

Eubanks Jnr trains at my gym, saw him last night doing some light stuff. Not a boxer myself but found it quite fascinating. Find myself rooting for him.

Joshua should smash White and Eubank should do the same to O'Sullivan. There's no close fights on this card as far as I can see, but the card itself is interesting if that makes sense !

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
I was in Ireland over the weekend and O'Sullivan was slagging Eubank on the radio there. I hope Eubank smashes him.

If you watch "the gloves are off" interview between the two it's really embrassing. O'Sullivan just dried up and then attempted a handshake at the end that Eubank didn't take up.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Too many mismatches and Hearn is taking the piss making this a PPV

Apparently Hearn needs to do 4 ppv cards a year for Sky so instead of a big fight he's gone for the bumper card option. He's got the Quigg vs Frampton for next year for ppv. I use sportsebooks so pay £4 a month for my sports including the ppv's.

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
Cheetahs or Withdean?

Saw him at LA Fitness a few months back but he seems to train all over the City. :shrug:

neither of those - there's quite a MMA/Boxing aspect to the one I go to so I've seen him in the ring and doing cardio there a few times. I'm sure most boxing at his level are, but he seemed in top condition.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Apparently Hearn needs to do 4 ppv cards a year for Sky so instead of a big fight he's gone for the bumper card option. He's got the Quigg vs Frampton for next year for ppv. I use sportsebooks so pay £4 a month for my sports including the ppv's.

Sorry but that is rubbish. He has done/doing 2 this year, Brook Vs Gavin and Joshua Vs Whyte. Both have decent undercards. I'm not sure how many he has done over the years but it is not as many as you, and many others think.

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
Withdean11,

I read your posts on the other thread with interest - as a fighter how do you see both fights going?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Too many mismatches and Hearn is taking the piss making this a PPV

Really... ?.... there are 5 or 6 decent fights on this bill

Compare it too the Fury PPV last week.....in comparison the Hearn Bill is way way better value.
And in my opinion has some cracking fights on it.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
For what its worth i see Joshua winning in at most 2 rounds.

And Eubank Jnr winning on points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here