Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlisle

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The floods are awful, people have suffered badly, but even in the middle of that, there's always something to smile at.

Carlisle United have to play their next home game at Deepdale, and the team have been out helping others.

They have also been helping to clear their own ground. (let the fish puns ensue)

[tweet]674916436276617216[/tweet]

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
They're due another deluge over the weekend. (not particularly something to smile at)

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Chances are they will get battered on Saturday, and the fish as well.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Could be a while before they get to play at Brunton Park again, the flood water seems to be half the hight of the stands from the pictures I have seen.

If it stays submerged for any amount of time, it can cause structural damage too. I really feel for them.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
This is all a bit fishy if you ask me, they found a goldfish floundering on the pitch when the ground flooded in 2005, now they find three more in the same plaice ten years later?!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
This is all a bit fishy if you ask me, they found a goldfish floundering on the pitch when the ground flooded in 2005, now they find three more in the same plaice ten years later?!

They were caught in the (goal)net.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Whale whale whale what do we have here, our annual fish pun thread? Hope it doesn't turn into a turtle disaster..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here