Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Rigby murderer suing over two lost teeth.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
just two:lolol:

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
He can sue me if he wants would be worth it to kick the rest of that ***** teeth out.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Bring back the birch!

Dec 29, 2011
I hope they're in isolation or at least closely monitored.. A lot of radicalisation happens in prison (but high security prison may be less)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This is where I get on my soapbox and say that there should be a Human Responsibilities Act to go alongside the Human Rights Act. If you bring an action under the HRA then you shouldn't profit be able to profit from it where your criminal actions have got you into that position in the first place.

By all means let him get his teeth fixed on the NHS but then any damages won should be set aside and given to the person's victims up to what could have been granted to the victim if they'd brought a civil action against the criminal. Any surplus goes towards paying the court costs of putting him inside, they can have whatever's left.

In short, any money goes to Lee Rigby's family.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
He misses his incisors inside.

We don't miss him inside.

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Are you all aware that him being beaten up by 5 prison guards happened before he killed Lee Rigby ? Maybe he killed Lee Rigby partly because of this event . It would hardly improve his view on authority would it now ?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Are you all aware that him being beaten up by 5 prison guards happened before he killed Lee Rigby ? Maybe he killed Lee Rigby partly because of this event . It would hardly improve his view on authority would it now ?

What ?

Adebolajo, 32, lost his teeth while he was being held at Belmarsh on remand after the killing near Woolwich barracks, and claimed he had been assaulted by the prison officers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35058076

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Are you aware the assault took place in July 2013 and Lee Rigby was murdered in May 2013. So two months after whilst awaiting trial.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

Thats some opinion ............

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I pride myself as being one of the wooliest liberals on here, always trying and see the 'other' side, not be reactionary or caught up in phoney rhetoric.

As much as being set upon by 5 guards is troubling, it would seem their actions isn't troubling enough to stop me thinking 'well done fellas'.

You make your bed, you lie in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here