Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Patcham Ladies Mile Estate, White Van Central

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I grew up and used to live there until 2006, recently I've been visiting regularly and have noticed an unbelievable increase in the amount of vans now parked up there at all times of the day, my mum has thee that seem permanently parked is her house. Has there been a sudden increase in contractors living in the area?

Jan 30, 2008
I grew up and used to live there until 2006, recently I've been visiting regularly and have noticed an unbelievable increase in the amount of vans now parked up there at all times of the day, my mum has thee that seem permanently parked is her house. Has there been a sudden increase in contractors living in the area?
lunch time visits:whistle:
regards
DR

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide

get on with some work and stop wasting your time on here

Shy Talk

Mar 3, 2012
Brighton
As Mr fairy points out, many are visitors to the pub, but there are lots of extensions being built and there's a chap in Mackie Avenue running a van hire business from his house.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Your mum does a decent cuppa and a bacon sandwich :)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Amex Coach :)
Her indoors ain't impressed either:moo:

It's the getting from Newhaven to the coach.
1- No way am I driving after an all day session on Christmas Day, and it would mean not drinking at Brentford.

2- No way would I be getting dropped off or picked up.

Pencil in Charlton away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here