Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What poor sods are ACTUALLY working christmas this year?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Christmas eve and new years eve fml

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I've got a gig New Years Eve so it's not like proper work I know however it does mean no booze and by the time I've set up, sound checked, played from 9.30pm - 1.00am, packed up and driven home it will be a long night. I will be looking forward to a beer at the Wolves game.

D

Deleted User X18H

Er.....let me see - no.

Off from 23rd - 29th .

Although may a little foray out west for sundry purposes in between .

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I'm retired so off all over Christmas !
Mind you I used to enjoy putting in for leave over Christmas then when the boss would say "You can't take it off" gently pointing out that I was quite happy to work over Christmas if he funded a cab because the poxy railways were taking the time off and I couldn't get to work. He never did

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I broke my neck in August, so have been signed off work for up to 15 months. The things we do to get out of working!!

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
I'm working 7am - 4pm Xmas day, Boxing Day, 27th & 28th! Then lates (3pm until midnight) the next 3, finishing midnight on new. Years eve... Then 4 days off!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Originally I was off all week, then due to a shift change, I was down to work nights all week so I've taken four nights off and I'm finishing 8.15am on christmas eve. Someone will agree to cover my shifts and get the handsome reward for doing it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here