Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesborough away last day of the season

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
I was just after some advise and asking the NSC experts.

Will this sell out do you think regardless of league position? I don't get to away games much at all and therefore only have basic ST loyalty points. My other half lives up here and I visit couple of times a month and could work it so that it will be that weekend. Im looking at booking train tickets and at £34 from London return based on my midweek travel plans its looking a steal. Would hate to then find I cant get a ticket !

Based on distance and KO time what do you think my chances will be ? Appreciate no one has a crystal ball so was just wondering what the take up was for example last year....

Any advice welcome please as im sitting here on the Virgin train site thinking f!ck it go for it :albion2:

Thanks

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Will this sell out do you think regardless of league position? I don't get to away games much at all and therefore only have basic ST loyalty points. My other half lives up here and I visit couple of times a month and could work it so that it will be that weekend. Im looking at booking train tickets and at £34 from London return based on my midweek travel plans its looking a steal. Would hate to then find I cant get a ticket !

Based on distance and KO time what do you think my chances will be ? Appreciate no one has a crystal ball so was just wondering what the take up was for example last year....

Any advice welcome please as im sitting here on the Virgin train site thinking f!ck it go for it :albion2:

Thanks

I would be amazed if this sold out, regardless of league position. Getting a ticket will not be a problem under anything but the most extreme circumstances.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We will not sell our allocation unless the result has a meaning in terms of Champions, runners up or play-offs.

And be wary as Sky may change the KO time, oh hang on.......

reigate

Nov 10, 2005

Thanks

Will only sell out if we have a good chance of going up. I'm surprised you can book train tickets now. They don't normally release tickets until 12 weeks before?

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Will only sell out if we have a good chance of going up. I'm surprised you can book train tickets now. They don't normally release tickets until 12 weeks before?

Midweek train tickets are on sale now, luckily I have the option of doing this and being back at the mrs half hour after the game finishes !

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Virgin Trains East Coast are six month in advance on weekdays KGX - north of York.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

Thanks

Do it. Low risk & you make the trip twice a month anyway.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would think it is virtually certain that all games will kick off at lunch time but should they decide on 5pm kick offs I think the safe answer for BHA fans from Brighton is to book a hotel for Friday and Saturday night. If you live reasonably near does it matter about the train fare because it wont be much.

The interesting thing will be if we both need a point to guarantee promotion I could see a Saints vs Spurs scenario.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Don't forget the 12.30 kick off.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Probably not a good idea to get too far ahead of our selves at December 8th with three difficult league games up next and no apparent plan to cover the LB situation.

Hey Hoh, if we survive December we can perhaps allow the odd chuckle !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here