Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesse Lingard

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
To be honest I still haven't forgiven him for piss-taking celebration when LuaLua got a consolation in our play-off demolition at Derby, jumping on his back and celebrating wildly, like it was some kind of joke.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
United very ordinary. Especially Pigman - doesn't look to have the legs - or the desire - any more.

PG

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Lingard was OK when he was with us, but nothing special in my opinion. Very very surprised to now see him as a regular member of United's first team.

As I said, he was alright. I am also very surprised to see him regularly starting for them.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
To be honest I still haven't forgiven him for piss-taking celebration when LuaLua got a consolation in our play-off demolition at Derby, jumping on his back and celebrating wildly, like it was some kind of joke.

That was an odd one wasn't it. I put it down to him being disconnected from the club. Bit daft though. Hopefully Wilson will want more than a consolation goal in a play off.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I liked him, but the fact that he is in the team shows how far Utd (and the top British sides) have fallen.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I liked him, but the fact that he is in the team shows how far Utd (and the top British sides) have fallen.

Im really not sure how it does tbh. There have been plenty of players who have gone on loan and not set the world alight only to go back and do well im the Premier League.

Then others who storm the championship but dont cut it in the prem. its a development process. Sometimes it benefits us sometimes the players club. Ideally both. However I think lingard is a decent player doing a good job for United. Good to see him getting a chance.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here