Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion in the media - Saturation Coverage!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Frankly after our long run at the top, front pages of the sport and in depth reports not just of the matches but the story that currently is US (!), I'm getting bored of our column inches count. Brighton this, Brighton that, Seagulls can't be stopped, top class players queue to join Brighton, Albion defenders even score with their faces blah blah blah...I haven't got time to read it all AND Paul Barbers emails ;)

Now we're even featuring in design articles....We really have become a media whore club, for gods sake someone beat us and let another team get a look in ;)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thin...tting-edge-architecture-of-football-dressing/

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Frankly after our long run at the top, front pages of the sport and in depth reports not just of the matches but the story that currently is US (!), I'm getting bored of our column inches count. Brighton this, Brighton that, Seagulls can't be stopped, top class players queue to join Brighton, Albion defenders even score with their faces blah blah blah...I haven't got time to read it all AND Paul Barbers emails ;)

Now we're even featuring in design articles....We really have become a media whore club, for gods sake someone beat us and let another team get a look in ;)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thin...tting-edge-architecture-of-football-dressing/

Mordant stuff.

What is interesting is that in the eyes of the bookies we are still figured out to come 4th in the league or at a meagre pinch 3rd, certainly not in the automatic's.

That, strangely, keeps us as the underdogs, keeps us fighting, suits me down to the ground...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Quite an interesting article though, the use of sports science and psychology in the architecture of changing rooms. Amazing how technical football has become, and how far it's advanced over the last couple of generations (although I agree some may not like all the 'advances'!).
Most interesting thing of all though is the name of the man who thought of this progressive, revolutionary and forward thinking idea. A very unacceptable thought to those still ignorant enough to think of Sam Allardyce as a dinosaur - he came up with the idea when managing Bolton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here