Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you paying for fuel ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Morrison's Leek unleaded at £104.9 and depending who you believe set to fall further ? Less than $38 a Barrel on today,s trading.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
£1.15 / litre for BP Ultra Diesel (or whatever it is called) at new petrol station in Ashington. Strange location - perhaps only there because of the sizeable M&S shop??

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
More than I could be paying - use BP Ultimate diesel. On the other hand, premium fuels have additives to protect the engine - I ran a Citroen van up to 235,000miles. Still using no oil when the body fell off.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Thank-you,Stoneham 'i did wonder how long it would take for some one to spot that' !!

It's funny how often you see what you expect to see rather than what's actually there!

I can therefore confirm that the Tesco Holmbush price was £1.049 per litre.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Today i've seen prices range from £1.019 (Eastbourne Tesco) to £1.049 (Lewes Tesco) but have always found Lewes often charges about 3 or 4p more per litre than anywhere else i see in Sussex

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
106.9 is the norm in the West Midlands although you can shop around and find unleaded at 103.9. Prices are always lower in the "affluent" south and I usually top up before returning home from the Amex.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
On Black Friday weekend, Asda had fuel at 99.7p at the Marina! Current price £1.02 for unleaded.
Was just about to post that I thought it was under a quid last time I filled up. Glad I didn't imagine it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here