Oct 29, 2005
It's neat,
It's weird,
It's Hughton's goatee beard,
Goatee beard,
Goatee beard. (Repeat ad infinitum)

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I was thinking of growing one myself, just to look like The Edge and Chris as well.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Its a bit threadbare, but I like it. Tickles, when I kiss him though.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Chris Hughton is very DAPPER.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Chrissy Beard, my lord
Chrissy Beard
Chrissy Beard, my lord
Chrissy Beard
Chrissy Beard, my lord
Chrissy Beard
Oh lord, Chrissy Beard

:jester:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The problem with anyone at the Albion growing a beard now is that they'll be compared to Bruno. And no one is going to come out of that comparison favourably.

D

Deleted User X18H

One of the Journo's asked him about it a couple of weeks ago at the Birmingham presser.
Don't know if it made the final player edit .
I think it was originally to do with Movember.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Whether it looks good is irrelevant, it is the reason we are where we are now and therefore must stay.

It's a know fact that bearded footballers are better than those without, just look at Bruno this year and I am convinced it's why Derby beat us in the playoffs the other year ( they had more and better beards). Now move that to a level above with the manager and the affects and influence of the beard is multiplied across the whole team again supported by fact -> Burnley were only promoted because of Dyches's beard.

Chrissies beard must stay and if he was to go full on man beard we would finish the season unbeaten.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Whether it looks good is irrelevant, it is the reason we are where we are now and therefore must stay.

It's a know fact that bearded footballers are better than those without, just look at Bruno this year and I am convinced it's why Derby beat us in the playoffs the other year ( they had more and better beards). Now move that to a level above with the manager and the affects and influence of the beard is multiplied across the whole team again supported by fact -> Burnley were only promoted because of Dyches's beard.

Chrissies beard must stay and if he was to go full on man beard we would finish the season unbeaten.

I'm liking your analysis. By logical extension, we need Tony Bloom to grow a huge bird's nest of a beard - "Come on, Tony, it's for the common good. You know it makes sense."

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Did CH somehow miss the memo that no-one does that Movember thing any more and that it always looked a bit silly, even 1-2 years ago? Especially on linesmen?

I'm just concerned for CH's sake that he's going large on face fungus mainly as an older man attempting to be down with the kids/players, some of whom may however be LAUGHING at him behind his back for doing so.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Does it suit him or not ?

As another post said, it does make him look older. But for all I care, he can stand there in frilly knickers, so long as we go up. But they must of course be blue and white -one does have standards. to maintain.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Fortunately we are both spared the horrors of his hairy face having any importance in our mutual futures. And if having it means we will remain unbeaten, I guess I can live with it. But does it make him more attractive? .... I think not!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here