Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Derby - Away Support

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Derby are well up for this game.

We need that playoff atmosphere that had them beat before they even got out the tunnel.

We need every Rams fan to be a supporter not a spectator and be part of the match.

We will be doing everything we can to create a spectacle never seen before, but we need volume and that's something every DCFC fan can be part of.

2000 streamers, 6000 flags, 24000 scarves, 30000 voices. One result.

Come On You Rams.

http://dcfcfans.uk/topic/20929-derby-county-v-brighton/

According to the BHA site we have a 1300 allocation but others say up to 2700 surely we should be selling out our allocation considering this is a crunch game. Tickets still available as of today OUR team needs us so come on people lets sell out our section and give the maximum support that BHA FC deserves.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't quite think their atmosphere beat us before we got out the tunnel. It was more they were a better team than us and we had about 26 injuries. That's just one person on a forum trying to rally the troops...!

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
I don't quite think their atmosphere beat us before we got out the tunnel. It was more they were a better team than us and we had about 26 injuries. That's just one person on a forum trying to rally the troops...!
In fairness it was ****ing loud that day and made singing in the away end seem pointless.

We're a much better side this time though...but so close to Christmas with our piss poor away support I'd guess we'll take around a 1000 when most teams in the division would take 4000 if they were on a run like ours

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The allure of away travel watching the Albion does seem to have diminished this season sadly.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Piss poor if we take less than 2000 up there.

Damn right .There is a lot of talk of how good our home support is and rightly so but we should sell out our allocation against our major rivals considering our league position.

el punal

In fairness it was ****ing loud that day and made singing in the away end seem pointless.

We're a much better side this time though...but so close to Christmas with our piss poor away support I'd guess we'll take around a 1000 when most teams in the division would take 4000 if they were on a run like ours

Most teams? 4000? I think the max. number for away fans in a League match is 10% - that would be 3,300 at Derby. Apart from Forest and Leeds, maybe Sheffield Wednesday, do you honestly think any other club in this division, just before Christmas, would take that many supporters to an away game?

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Well I'm going, but I live in Ilkeston about 6 miles away so I was never not going to. Whole different ball game for people travelling the full distance though, at this time of year I could fully understand anybody who couldn't make the trip.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They've been selling our tickets a block at a time, presumably so Derby can take as many as possible from what we don't sell.

(I know this after a brief panic last week having spent over £300 on non-refundable train tickets only to find Derby marked as 'Sold Out' on our ticketing site)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here