Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who are Ya?

Sussex_Martlet

Feb 12, 2012
I enjoyed the 'Two-Nil and you f***ed it up' after the 3rd goal on Saturday and it made me think.

In the early glory years of The Amex every Albion goal would be followed by a chorus of 'Who are Ya' with everyone pointing towards the travelling fans

As we began to re-kindle that magic and with crowds growing, why not bring it back?

Come on the North Stand, get it going. :albion2::albion2:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I enjoyed the 'Two-Nil and you f***ed it up' after the 3rd goal on Saturday and it made me think.

In the early glory years of The Amex every Albion goal would be followed by a chorus of 'Who are Ya' with everyone pointing towards the travelling fans

As we began to re-kindle that magic and with crowds growing, why not bring it back?

We were always back to the wall, dropping deep and conceeding a late goal, thats what i remember in who are ya days

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing

I know I don't get to many games nowadays, but I was missing some of the old classics, like:

"We love you Brighton, we do" or
"Hark now hear" or
"[insert current Palace managers name] illegitimate, he's got no birth certificate..." or
"When I was just a little boy" or
We all follow the Albion, over land and sea" or
"Come and join us"

You would at least get one of those at the Goldstone in any given match, but I guess times change.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I know I don't get to many games nowadays, but I was missing some of the old classics, like:

"We love you Brighton, we do" or
"Hark now hear" or
"[insert current Palace managers name] illegitimate, he's got no birth certificate..." or
"When I was just a little boy" or
We all follow the Albion, over land and sea" or
"Come and join us"

You would at least get one of those at the Goldstone in any given match, but I guess times change.

At least one of those was sung in the north stand on Saturday.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
a new one from the old days ive noticed making a come back is the ..... clap clap ... clap clap clap...... clap clap clap clap brighton !! (with hands in the air) if that makes sense

should get the sea clap clap clap clap gulls clap clap clap clap gulls! etc etc , if that makes sense too

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Who are ya is saved for when we score against teams we hate, eg palace, Millwall, Leeds..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here