Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you had to take one of these outcomes?

Which outcome would you prefer?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No brainer isn't it, although maths is not my strong point. Stopping Boro or Derby closing up on us in our games against them will do for me.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
No brainer isn't it, although maths is not my strong point. Stopping Boro or Derby closing up on us in our games against them will do for me.

Yep, & keeping the record going is actually worth points, I reckon, as we (& the teams we play) never think we're beaten

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Depends how crucial you regard that extra point. You'd hand Hull that extra point then? See...TRICKY. :thumbsup:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'd be delighted with all three options.

But I've voted option three because I'm feeling Christmassy,

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
All three options look pretty attractive to me.....yep, I'll take any one of 'em now.

Absolutely agree with this. I'd be delighted with five or six points from those three games. Went for the final option to avoid either Middlesbrough or Derby gaining ground on us in our game against them. Five points from the next four games would give us two points a game at the halfway point. What an achievement that would be!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I've gone for the 5 point option but the bottom line is we don't know for sure who will be the biggest threat out of Boro or Derby, so I right now I don't want either of them to make 3 points up on us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Depends how crucial you regard that extra point. You'd hand Hull that extra point then? See...TRICKY. :thumbsup:

I don't consider Hull to be as big a threat as Derby and Boro, so yes :smile:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Middlesbrough have 3 very tricky matches next. Let's open up a gap above them.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Option 3. We are playing 3 very tricky sides and to come through this undefeated would be huge. Especially as two of those games are away

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I voted for 1W 2D option because it maintains the unbeaten run but there is arguably little difference.

In the 2D 1W option Albion get 5 points but Derby & Boro both lose 2 points, I.e 9 points.

In the 2W 1L option, Albion get 6 and 1 of Boro and Derby lose 3, so total is again 9.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Option 1 would take us at least 3 points above 3rd place (assuming Hull win next 3 games) after next 3 games. Option 2 at least 2 and option 3 at least 2....

Option 1 for me please! followed by 3 (with momentum factor too) then option 2....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here