Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

are we changing home AND AWAY kits this summer?

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
or are we keeping the yellow for 2 season cycle like the current home deal?

anyone actually know please

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
But will we change our brand to blue as we did back in the 70s?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I thought Home away were both 2 year kits. With this year being the second year of Home, and the first year of Away, and the 3rd Kit being a one year kit.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My read is the away kits are changing too.

Which annoys me as I haven't bought the kids the yellow kit yet and now, as a Christmas present, there seems little point.

Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 12.46.25.png

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What about those that bought the red kit, we have not even worn it and its only for one season!
Can't see us wearing it while we are still unbeaten away, except in the FA Cup maybe.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I thought Home away were both 2 year kits. With this year being the second year of Home, and the first year of Away, and the 3rd Kit being a one year kit.

I thought this was first year for both kits because it's our first year with Nike. Maybe I'm.wrong thougg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
But will we change our brand to blue as we did back in the 70s?

Good grief no! It was bad enough looking like Chelsea back then - it'd be even worse looking like Chelsea-Lite now.

Couldn't care less about the away kit(s) (so long as they're only worn when there's a genuine colour clash), but for the home shirts, just blue and white stripes as soon as contractually possible please. ALL the way round!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Good grief no! It was bad enough looking like Chelsea back then - it'd be even worse looking like Chelsea-Lite now.

Couldn't care less about the away kit(s) (so long as they're only worn when there's a genuine colour clash), but for the home shirts, just blue and white stripes as soon as contractually possible please. ALL the way round!

I agree I hated the blue kits, but Southampton did it a couple of years ago and went red, I hope we don't do it again.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
There's a chance that we'll be required to change EVERY shirt in the summer, I'd have thought - new league sponsors badge on the sleeve. Premier League Ready.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here