Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I want to join Allah

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Impossible to predict how you would react in that situation. Everyone likes to think they would be brave but reality is usually very different.

Either way it would be horrifying.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
He either did not say he wanted to join Allah or is not a true Muslim.

Allah is absolute.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How would you react to that?

I'd have politely pointed out he was on the Belgrade flight but maybe he could get a connecting flight to Allah from there.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I think he was mis-heard. He's a struggling musician and had just received a text that Lee Mavers was reforming his band, and was auditioning for new members.

What he actually said was: "I want to join The La's".

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Hope the in flight menu includes bacon then wrap it round the door handles or throw pork scratchings at him.
When i flew that route in 2005 Lufthansa's choice of food on the plane was a Ham sandwich,if you didn't like it you didn't eat. I'm sure that would of changed by now.

Beezer

Feb 27, 2013
Sure it wasn't Anna,and got the wrong door, wanted the toilet door for a bit of mile high club action.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
He threatened to bring down the plane and cried out that he wished to join Allah along with all the passengers, according to RTS.

makes it sound like the passengers elected him to voice their wishes lol

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
"We're going on a two week bender in Ibiza mate, you just might meet him!"

Louis MacNeice

Dec 7, 2015
I think he was mis-heard. He's a struggling musician and had just received a text that Lee Mavers was reforming his band, and was auditioning for new members.

What he actually said was: "I want to join The La's".

Misheard yes, but what he actually said was 'I want to join Alloa'...and why not it's a nice kit...if you like hoops.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here