Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal upset by failure to find good Hummus

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
“In Acre, near where I lived in Israel, the humus is perfect,” he says with a hint of frustration. “I can’t find any here.”

This revelation in Times article today. Not sure what the policy is on pasting content from behind a paywall, so I'll leave that to someone else.

He should go to Kambi's in Western Rd - it's top drawer

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ffs get that man the very best houmous

NOW

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
"I'll have a pint of heavy, a fish supper and a battered Mars and my friend here will have the houmous with carrot sticks."

"Get tae f*** ya radge!"

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
“In Acre, near where I lived in Israel, the humus is perfect,” he says with a hint of frustration. “I can’t find any here.”

This revelation in Times article today. Not sure what the policy is on pasting content from behind a paywall, so I'll leave that to someone else.
I'm also unclear on the correct spelling of Hummus now.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/article4633870.ece

Can someone Paste the article for those of us too tight or principled to pay the Murdock empire for access?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Good hummus is very subjective. Some like it smooth, some chunky. Much like peanut butter in fact. Except peanut butter is SHIT.

The best hummus is to be found in Taj.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I don't care if we have to import it all the way from Israel, get that man his hummus. He's great now, imagine what he'd be like when he doesn't have to worry about finding quality hummus.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Amazing. You can keep your Dame Shirley Basseys, Sir Roger Moores, Johnny Depps, Mick Jaggers - flimsy little fly by nights, all of them. Whereas this man is a superstar.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I don't care if we have to import it all the way from Israel, get that man his hummus. He's great now, imagine what he'd be like when he doesn't have to worry about finding quality hummus.

I thought King Kayal was a bit off his game first half on Saturday. Now we know why...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Well, this news has brought me crashing back down to earth.

We hear such good things about what goes on at our club, including the efforts made to make new players comfortable and then we hear something like this.

It's clear that behind the smoke and mirrors, it's all a bit shambolic at the Albion still. I'm fuming. Paul Barber, prepare yourself for a very angry email coming your way.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He's great now, imagine what he'd be like when he doesn't have to worry about finding quality hummus.
I knew something was holding him back, I just couldn't put my finger on it. Mystery solved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here