NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Die Hard.

Close thread.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Jingle All the Way.

Absolutely flawless performance from Arnie. Possibly the finest film to hit our screens in history.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
The Great Escape... just the film that was on the TV every christmas. And back in the days of only 3 TV channels and no internet that meant you watched it because there really wasn't an option. I now have the DVD and put it on on christmas afternoon and force my kids to relive my own childhood!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The Great Escape... just the film that was on the TV every christmas. And back in the days of only 3 TV channels and no internet that meant you watched it because there really wasn't an option. I now have the DVD and put it on on christmas afternoon and force my kids to relive my own childhood!
Excellent, I have Papillon on dvd which , as I remember used to be on 'tv' at christmas when I woz a yoof :)

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Always loved this one , attempted to get my kids to watch it, no interest , probably not enough hi tech wizardry and CGI ( i do realise i sound like a grumpy old git!!)

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Bad Santa - watched it Saturday whilst wondering what the next beer will be in my British beer advent tree will be - turned out to be a nice Brighton Bier offering, which just about rounded off a perfect weekend!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
ELF is the clear winner here.

Die Hard... dont get me started.... its not a bloody xmas movie !....

An Xmas Movie has to have Santa in it at least !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here