Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's Monday morning. It's early and grim. But.....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
.....I can't stop smiling and, when someone asks "did you have a good weekend" it's going to be hard not to reply "HELL YEAH"".

How about you?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I'd forgotten about the cup draw. Definitely feeling pretty good this morning though

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Meh i always feel crappy on a Monday. Getting ready for work after a decent weekend just to keep Dave and his goon squad from harassing me.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Who do we want? I reckon Tony and Chris could make it happen purely using the power of thought to warm our ball.

Newcastle as we always beat them, & the wally with the brolly can have another whinge about our poor goals.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
6 a.m. start at work and I've already had three people say "great win for your lads at the weekend" or something similar.

Happy times.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Newcastle as we always beat them, & the wally with the brolly can have another whinge about our poor goals.

Terrific shout. I'd also like to see us take on Klopp and Whitehawk is still a possibility

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is my wish list:

D&R/Whitehawk for a unique and possibly never to be repeated meaningful Brighton derby, and then fingers crossed they get through their replay! Ideally we would be drawn at home, otherwise the kerfuffle over where the match would be played would be unbearable.

Pompey at home. Really would love to absolutely smash these gimps in a sort of modern day cup final for their "long suffering" fans.

Any other lower or non league club at home.

Newcastle, for reasons outlined above. Or Sunderland for similar reasons.

And finally, anyone but Palace. We'd batter them and still lose 1-0, and the whole day would be ruined by the usual hefty police presence.

Man City or Arsenal away.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Just spoke to a Hull supporting client of mine.

Him - "I just have a couple of quick questions."

Me - "Is the first one how the hell did Brighton come from two nil down to beat Charlton on Saturday?".

Him - "I walked into that one didn't I."

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Brilliant weekend, went to 2 matches Brighton and Whitehawk, both fantastic results. Still buzzing from Saturday, i fancy us strongly to beat Derby on Saturday now too.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Great weekend. Brighton 2-0 down and come back to win and the girls team I manage came back from 3-0 down at halftime to win in the last minute of the game. Happy days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here