MOTD2

Joey Barton "Brighton are having a great season"

The Preston prat "At the moment"

:tosser:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I just heard that, always defended him be after that snidely comment, always thought as an ex player he had a soft spot.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I just heard that, always defended him be after that snidely comment, always thought as an ex player he had a soft spot.

Sounds like it's between his ears.

D

Deleted member 2719

I also heard that he just couldn't help himself.......****.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Apparently there's a bit of resentment with him.Whatever it is we cant put it right for him, ie fix his past. Its his problem not ours. TBH if I compiled a list of 10 Albion players, present or former, who I wouldn't invite round for dinner he would be on it*.

* Along with Paul Barber.

** Barber Out!!

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
was going to start a thread but obviously too late. I also thought he would have a soft spot but as Diego points out it is between his ears.

D

Deleted member 2719

Maybe he is bitter cos he didn't get to have the 'soap on a rope' when played for us.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
great player for us in the day
but why does he have to be so moany

Feb 14, 2010
Short memories some people. Not only the best player to have played for us since Charlie Web in that he actually has won something and was good with us but he also came down to speak up for us on a TV debate about the Albion after Archer had sold the Goldstone. Short short memories.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Short memories some people. Not only the best player to have played for us since Charlie Web in that he actually has won something and was good with us but he also came down to speak up for us on a TV debate about the Albion after Archer had sold the Goldstone. Short short memories.

He was a great player for us but that doesn't change the fact that for most of the time since he left us he has virtually been in denial about us!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
He's a pundit, it's his job. He's said nothing out of the ordinary to be honest. If anything he's right. We are having a good spell at the moment. But it's so tight up there its naive to suggest that we aren't going to lose some games.
As the previous poster said, Lawro also played hi's part in the Falmer campaign and has said good things about the club.
Storm in a tea cup.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yep, just watched MOTD2 and heard the dig, really surprising given Mark Chapman was just about to end the show. The way he said it suggested he thinks we don't have what it takes to stay in the promotion race, I detected a hint of petulance there.

Of course if we DO get promoted then we can expect all sorts of snide remarks from this "expert". I've always thought Lawro wings it as a pundit and this comment supports that, although it's undeniable he was a world class footballer in his day.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I like him; he's only saying what all other pundits agree with, that we'll fall away. Hope they keep thinking that way personally, right up until our promotion party.
He was one of the greatest players I've ever seen, can never forget that.

He's a Preston fan, always has been & never tried to hide it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here