Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rosenior "out for 3 months"

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Think that would confirm the need for a left back in January if there was any desire to just wait for Bong to be back. Need cover as early in January as possible

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
A family member spoke to him today and his prognosis was a "Torn medial ligament".
Hopefully he was stating the worst case. ..

I spoke to him too. On crutches with his leg in a metal support brace. He said end of february to me but, to be honest, by the look of him struggling I'm worried it might actually have been optimistic. (really really nice guy too)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Bong is now 6 weeks into his 12 week recovery, and 'progressing well'.

He'll be back before Rosenior it seems.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Hopefully the club will bring in a left back on a three month loan at the start of the transfer window

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
With a lay-off of 6-8 weeks [immobilised / in cast] it will take 3-4 weeks of training + S&C after this to get back to match fitness.
So, 2 months for injury recovery + 1 month to regain fitness - reckon end of Feb or early Mar.

Bong will be ready sooner, but if there is a quality L/B available in Jan, we should bring one in.
As good as he is [and much loved] I fear for Calde next Sat v Derby.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Although bad news,we will at least have these players back for the sharp end of the season,when it could get pretty scary,even into the play offs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here