Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could yesterdays win turn out to be the most important win in BHA history?

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I hate it when people finish a post end of thread, but on this occasion I think this is warranted.

Hereford end of thread. Mods please close and let's move on from this please.

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
the confidence the team will get from turning it around, coming at this point, ahead of a tricky run of games could turn out to be a massive boost, at exactly the right time.

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
a loss yesterday could have had disasterous consequences.

its possible we may look back and see this win as absolutely crucial

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I hate it when people finish a post end of thread, but on this occasion I think this is warranted.

Hereford end of thread. Mods please close and let's move on from this please.

In full agreement with you but is 1-1 a win? :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
LOL! Resident ****
Sorry but you're being dense. If we don't get promoted, then yesterday's win will mean nothing. If we get promoted by the playoffs, then those wins will automatically turn out to be more important than yesterday's. If we get automatic promotion, then we're going to have to win some more important games than yesterday's - more important because they're difficult wins against a top team which is also taking points off a rival. Yesterday's win won't be classed as our most important win, it's a stupid suggestion.

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
Sorry but you're being dense. If we don't get promoted, then yesterday's win will mean nothing. If we get promoted by the playoffs, then those wins will automatically turn out to be more important than yesterday's. If we get automatic promotion, then we're going to have to win some more important games than yesterday's - more important because they're difficult wins against a top team which is also taking points off a rival. Yesterday's win won't be classed as our most important win, it's a stupid suggestion.

Sorry but you're being your usual condescending, argumentative for no reason, attention seeking self.

The question was 'Could' it turn out to be the most important game in BHAF history?
I argue it could.

Maybe you've never been involved in a collective long term endeavour with a team of players? (I get the feeling you wouldnt make a good team player!LOL)
But if you had, you might know that 'inside' a team, the collective confidence and unity that a comeback like that can produce can be a game changer.. long term.
Especially defending a record breaking unbeaten run.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sorry but you're being your usual condescending, argumentative for no reason, attention seeking self.
I'm not seeking attention, and although I'm being condescending it is with reason.

The question was 'Could' it turn out to be the most important game in BHAF history?
I argue it could.
I know what the question was, and the answer is no. As you've been told several times.

Maybe you've never been involved in a collective long term endeavour with a team of players? (I get the feeling you wouldnt make a good team player!LOL)
Yeah because you know me really well.
But if you had, you might know that 'inside' a team, the collective confidence and unity that a comeback like that can produce can be a game changer.. long term.
Especially defending a record breaking unbeaten run.
I understand the point you're making, but our team clearly already has a fantastic togetherness. As Stockdale says, they will lose at some point and they will be together then and ready to fight for a result in the next game. That was the case regardless of yesterday's result.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
We could win the Champion's League in ten years time, and it still wouldn't be as important as the Hereford game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here