Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have a feeling that they might. Thunderbird is an annoying fresh faced irritant, but he is a good manager.

We'll probably have to watch Murray score the goals that keep them up just to rub salt into the wounds of preferring CMS to him.....having watched him get the scum promoted.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A few years ago who would have dared to suggest that Bournemouth would be in the premiership, Leicester would be top of the premiership and Brighton looking like they will be in the premiership.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Newcastle currently proving just how hilarious things can be.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
A few years ago who would have dared to suggest that Bournemouth would be in the premiership, Leicester would be top of the premiership and Brighton looking like they will be in the premiership.

That's us phucked then...

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I hope they do stay up, gives us something to aspire to and the confidence if the likes of Bournemouth, Palace (spit!) and Leicester can do it then there is the potential for use to emulate them.
In recent decades there has a been a ready stream of clubs coming straight back down after getting promoted but it seems although i don't have the stats that in later years promoted teams are finding there feet more often now in the top division.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I hope they do not avoid relegtion. They do not benefit the Premier League in any way.

Complete rubbish.
It would be great for them to stay up, and give hope to all the smaller promoted clubs.

Complete rubbish.
It would be great for them to stay up, and give hope to all the smaller promoted clubs.

Feck me your life must be shit to be on a rivals forum posting about a completely different club on a Sunday night.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Nobody, because they're not. You mean the Premier League. The Premiership is rugby or Scottish football.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Complete rubbish.

Let's hope they help themselves to do so by taking three points from whoever it is they're playing on Boxing Day. Perhaps Glenn Murray will score a hat-trick. That'd be nice.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The anger and hate on here is astonishing.
You're top of the league, chill out FFS !

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Feck me your life must be shit to be on a rivals forum posting about a completely different club on a Sunday night.

It's either this or X factor,

You win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here