Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'll have some of what Prince Charming is on

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I know things aren't going too badly up at Castle Greyskull right now, but I can't help thinking that wafty-haired buffoon has been on the cooking sherry :lolol:

[tweet]673474496314130433[/tweet]

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I'll have some of what Prince Charming is on

Cinderella?

Are there many Cinderella types in Thornton Heath, do you think?

<insert Ugly Sisters joke of your choice>

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Out of interest, how many think Leicester could do it this year? Granted, the Foxes have better support.

(No, I'm not going to watch the wafty-haired buffoon's video. Is he related to Donald Trump?)

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone can win the premier league as long as you spend about 300 million and can afford a hideous wage bill :)
Not something the current or potential new owners have any history in.
In fact it's conceivable that the reverse is true.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
In 15 years we might even play you again .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Not something the current or potential new owners have any history in.
In fact it's conceivable that the reverse is true.

Can you back this up with stats ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can you back this up with stats ?
Can I back up the fact that your current owners haven't put £300m into Palace. - Yes.
As Sir Albion says it's hideous money, and I don't blame them for one minute.
But that's how you win the Premier League.

Can I back up the fact that your American suitors have taken more out of the 76'ers than they put in - Yes.
Time will tell if they're strategy proves correct, but so far in the short and now approaching the medium term of their tenure in Philly isn't one covered in glory or financial investment.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Course they could, but my money would be on relegated inside 5 years, but with a nicer stadium.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Course they could, but my money would be on relegated inside 5 years, but with a nicer stadium.

With our history of bouncing between the top 2 divisions, I wouldn't bet against it.
But with a major injection of money for the stadium re-development and squad improvements, who's knows how far we can reach ?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
With our history of bouncing between the top 2 divisions, I wouldn't bet against it.
But with a major injection of money for the stadium re-development and squad improvements, who's knows how far we can reach ?

I take it that the major investment you talk about is American money, in which case lets hope it takes you along the same route as the two American owned teams currently at the bottom of the premiership and the same sort of American investment that has taken Fulham down.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I take it that the major investment you talk about is American money, in which case lets hope it takes you along the same route as the two American owned teams currently at the bottom of the premiership and the same sort of American investment that has taken Fulham down.

You can only hope can't you !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here