Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Doomers and Gloomers

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
"The S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶P̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ Doom Mongers are easily startled, but they will soon be back, and in greater numbers."

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I miss them :down:

You mean those people that got dog's abuse for saying that things were not going right in the latter part of 2014? The are now properly known as the ones who called it right, and I suspect most are delighted that the club has (spectacularly) put things right.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Still some people correctly moaning about the vulnerability of the defence which is WIDE open to any side that decides to run at them. Luckily only Charlton have so far decided to do exactly that.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
It was only the hipsters demanding 'Barber Out'. Not so many around now.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's one in particular poster, who even though I wasted 100's of posts arguing with, I can't for the life of me remember his 'name', who I doubt has posted since August.

What's the point of only looking for the negative.

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London
You mean those people that got dog's abuse for saying that things were not going right in the latter part of 2014? The are now properly known as the ones who called it right, and I suspect most are delighted that the club has (spectacularly) put things right.

No, not at all, because just about everyone was saying that things were not going right in the latter part of 2014. It's the people who constantly moaned about anything they could, even when we were over-achieving with an average squad under Oscar, and achieving at about the right level under Poyet. Right now they have virtually nothing to moan about, other than the price of pies etc, which nobody seems to care about so much when we're winning.

Make no mistake though, the doom and gloomers will be out in force the very second we slip up, and dare to lose a game for the first time in twenty.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Were you one of them?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Still some people correctly moaning about the vulnerability of the defence which is WIDE open to any side that decides to run at them. Luckily only Charlton have so far decided to do exactly that.

Our 'vulnerable' defence is the 4th best in the league.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
There's one in particular poster, who even though I wasted 100's of posts arguing with, I can't for the life of me remember his 'name', who I doubt has posted since August.

What's the point of only looking for the negative.

Great innit? We always forget them doomers!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No, not at all, because just about everyone was saying that things were not going right in the latter part of 2014. It's the people who constantly moaned about anything they could, even when we were over-achieving with an average squad under Oscar, and achieving at about the right level under Poyet. Right now they have virtually nothing to moan about, other than the price of pies etc, which nobody seems to care about so much when we're winning.

Make no mistake though, the doom and gloomers will be out in force the very second we slip up, and dare to lose a game for the first time in twenty.

But you have to love them? Most have never had a 'mex experience, but they are worth the admission?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here