Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am so grateful for what we have

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
...whatever will be will be, but if it doesn't quite happen for us, it will not be from lack of heart, passion, loyalty or pure effort.

I cannot fault any of our team. That obviously includes each of our players, but our manager, coaches, ground staff etc etc etc. Every individual cares! A lot. And demonstrates that every game. We're so lucky not to have any lazy, stubborn, stroppy, self motivated, egotistical players, and long may in continue.

How lucky we are to have a club that breeds such a calibre amongst all involved.

Just watched each of the post match player interviews and found myself getting a little emotional.

The wonderful joy and pride from Hemed, Wilson(so soon, clearly a reflection of those around him), Stockdale and Huton, so beautiful to see.

We really are a team, and I feel so proud and honoured to play my tiny little part and support such a worthy club. I felt such an enormous sense of pride to bring my buddies to such a wonderful game. (Even if the extra tickets were too expensive! ;) haha)

We obviously started badly yesterday, it wasn't happening for us and for whatever reason we were undone by Charlton and full credit to them. They did their homework and played very well in the first half, they arguably found us out a little but we proved we have what it takes to change things up, turn it around and more importantly than anything else our players; to a man, showed passion, fight and stubborn pride! From the very first minute. Not just in the second half, obviously, but my ultimate point is despite playing very badly in the first half; at our standard, it was not from lack of trying.

SEAGULLS!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think a lot of it is down to not having half a side of loanees, they all know where they stand.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Wilson, in a week, seems to have gone from 'this will be good for my development' to 'I love it here'. Looked so happy being interviewed with Tomer. Got to be a reflection of everyone around him.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
...whatever will be will be, but if it doesn't quite happen for us, it will not be from lack of heart, passion, loyalty or pure effort.

I cannot fault any of our team. That obviously includes each of our players, but our manager, coaches, ground staff etc etc etc. Every individual cares! A lot. And demonstrates that every game. We're so lucky not to have any lazy, stubborn, stroppy, self motivated, egotistical players, and long may in continue.

How lucky we are to have a club that breeds such a calibre amongst all involved.

Just watched each of the post match player interviews and found myself getting a little emotional.

The wonderful joy and pride from Hemed, Wilson(so soon, clearly a reflection of those around him), Stockdale and Huton, so beautiful to see.

We really are a team, and I feel so proud and honoured to play my tiny little part and support such a worthy club. I felt such an enormous sense of pride to bring my buddies to such a wonderful game. (Even if the extra tickets were too expensive! ;) haha)

We obviously started badly yesterday, it wasn't happening for us and for whatever reason we were undone by Charlton and full credit to them. They did their homework and played very well in the first half, they arguably found us out a little but we proved we have what it takes to change things up, turn it around and more importantly than anything else our players; to a man, showed passion, fight and stubborn pride! From the very first minute. Not just in the second half, obviously, but my ultimate point is despite playing very badly in the first half; at our standard, it was not from lack of trying.

SEAGULLS!

Yeah I agree with all that--------however Dick's didn't have any Chicken Balti Pies in at 12.30 ----- despite sending me an email to partake of said Indian nosh-----ffs - Barber Out :moo:

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Felling's mutual OP. I for one was SO grateful for my [MENTION=28772]ChickenBaltiPie[/MENTION] yesterday. Dam tasty!

WHAT?! WHERE?! Which stand? No sign of a Balti in East Upper damn it. I may have to move my seat.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
WHAT?! WHERE?! Which stand? No sign of a Balti in East Upper damn it. I may have to move my seat.

Best kept secret at the Amex is the small band of brothers and sisters in the North Stand. We got the best of EVERYTHING and queues for NOTHING.

You ain't seen me, roight?

attachment.php

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

SEAGULLS!

Lots of lovely respect and enthusiasm. So why don't you know how to spell our manager's name?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here