Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our winner / van La Parra

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Amusing to watch van La Parra as we scored the winner. Having delivered that delightful cross for Hemed to, ahem, power home, he turned his back in frustrated dismay as the 'keeper saved the header and the wonderful opportunity had passed.

He had his back to goal, out on the East touchline, and it was the roar of the crowd that alerted to him that we'd scored!

Screen Shot 2015-12-06 at 15.08.54.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7fWzrr3p0s

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Read about it on that her thread, but had not seen th video replay showing him looking the other way, bloody marvellous clip that!!!

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Huton(+scouts) is a genius. A winger that can make crosses like that will be a great addition, and arguably bring something we might actually be lacking a little. I wonder what his corners are like? ...and not playing for Wolves.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Caught up in the emotion of that second half, I hadn't realised what a great move it was to create the goal, and that included some deft play from Tomer Hemed too.

It's a shame he didn't power it home - the move deserved to be finished with aplomb although it doesn't matter one jot of course.

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It's also good to see the effect Wilson had on their number 5, Bauer.

Bauer has two chances to tackle Wilson or at least foul him and stop the move. It seems to me other Charlton players have a go at him in the aftermath of Wilson scoring. Bauer then makes no mistakes with Zamora ensuring our Bobby has no chance of getting into a scoring position and thus getting himself sent off.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Murphy gone off the boil a bit in the last few games.Great pass for Bobby for the sending off tho
Your talking shit mate. Murphy was outstanding against Brum was outshon by March that was all. But yeh one below average game he must have gone off the boil.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It's also good to see the effect Wilson had on their number 5, Bauer.

Bauer has two chances to tackle Wilson or at least foul him and stop the move. It seems to me other Charlton players have a go at him in the aftermath of Wilson scoring. Bauer then makes no mistakes with Zamora ensuring our Bobby has no chance of getting into a scoring position and thus getting himself sent off.

This boy (Wilson not Bobby) is destined for greater things, sadly it won't be with us.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Your talking shit mate. Murphy was outstanding against Brum was outshon by March that was all. But yeh one below average game he must have gone off the boil.[/Q
Sorry for talking shit you muppet, only my opinion, i dont think hes been as good the last few games.
And saying "gone slightly off the boil" is not saying hes been crap does it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here