Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My favourite part of today.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Limited celebration after the second equalising goal whilst the ball was grabbed and rushed back to the centre.

Quite remarkable.

Top of the league and committed to win the game.

Hughton is my man. That was a half time talk and a half.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Limited celebration after the second equalising goal whilst the ball was grabbed and rushed back to the centre.

Quite remarkable.

Top of the league and committed to win the game.

Hughton is my man. That was a half time talk and a half.

Haha I just wrote the same thing in the VLaParra thread!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It really does show a very focused winning mentality as the majority of other teams would have had a massive celebration yet for us grab the ball and let's win the game.

Astonishing all of this given what happened last season.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Charlton were on the ropes for that entire 2nd half, and Hughton just went all out for the knockout. Switched to 3 at the back, BZ and Wilson joined by Hemed and VLP...CHAAAARGE

And it worked. Bloody brilliant.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Charlton were on the ropes for that entire 2nd half, and Hughton just went all out for the knockout. Switched to 3 at the back, BZ and Wilson joined by Hemed and VLP...CHAAAARGE

And it worked. Bloody brilliant.

At the start of the second half when we had seven players on the half way line at kick off, I turned to my mate and said it looked like Houghton was going to throw everything at them.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
High on the list has to be the couple of cocks in the North (NIG/H) who booed the team off at half-time being made to look like, er, a couple of cocks.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Another highlight for me was when Hemed came on. Like many others I suspect, I was fully expecting it to be a straight swap for Bobby, but no, CH went with the 3 strikers and a let's go for it attitude. :clap2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here