Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Van La Parra reaction

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Look at his cross for Hemed goal. Thinks keeper tipped it over. Turns away in frustration then sees crowd go mad. Better join in celebration! :smile:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Looked sensational today but it was against a side who had given up on playing in the opposition's half and who had little interest in venturing out as wide as the touchlines

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Look at his cross for Hemed goal. Thinks keeper tipped it over. Turns away in frustration then sees crowd go mad. Better join in celebration! :smile:

Probably didn't realise he got the assist as a result of that! :lol:

Also note ALL our players' reaction after the equaliser - none mentally celebrate they grab the ball & all run back. Doesn't suprise me we scored soon after - great attitude that. Unbeaten run making them so confident..

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
In fairness, I think a few people initially thought the chance had gone since the keeper got a hand to it. Even when it bounced I thought the defender would clear it.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Difficult to judge someone on such a short period of time. He looked quality for the time he was on. Definitely seems to be a shrewd signing.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
They don't rate him on the Wloves forums but he looked good to me.

It was a worth while signing as his cross meant the difference between 1 point and 3 points, so thats 2 extra points, as no certainty anyone else we had crossing the ball, would have put the ball perfectly onto Hemeds Head.
I think was very wise and one person doesnt fit at one club but can fit perfectly into another, maybe way with us, i like players like him anyone someone who attacks and with Towells signing we showing we want this type of players.
Very exciting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here