Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47
  1. #1
    Members
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SWINDON
    Posts
    13,118

    Small terrorist attack in Leytonstone


    0 Not allowed!

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #2
      A. Virgo, Football Genius
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      27,366


      2 Not allowed!
      Met's Counter Terrorism Command, said: "We are treating this as a terrorist incident. I would urge the public to remain calm, but alert and vigilant.
      it would help people to remain calm if you didnt treat a nutter with a knife as a terrorist threat. stabbings are unfortunatly a weekly occurance across London, a death a month? but dont attract front page news. will be sad if any politicans try to use this, when ignoring those other incidents.
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.
    • #3
      Stupid IDIOT Ernest's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2003
      Location
      LOONEY BIN
      Posts
      42,539


      1 Not allowed!
      Thought we were meant to be safer now ?
    • #4

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by beorhthelm View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      it would help people to remain calm if you didnt treat a nutter with a knife as a terrorist threat. stabbings are unfortunatly a weekly occurance across London, a death a month? but dont attract front page news. will be sad if any politicans try to use this, when ignoring those other incidents.
      And in how many of these regular stabbings does the person doing the stabbing shout " this is for Syria " ?
    • #5
      A. Virgo, Football Genius
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      27,366


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      And in how many of these regular stabbings does the person doing the stabbing shout " this is for Syria " ?
      instead they will say "this is for the [insert gang]". geddit? i'd have thought you would, if you didnt have some axe to grind. you know, the difference real terrorism and wannabe nonsense.
      Last edited by beorhthelm; 05-12-2015 at 23:57.
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.
    • #6
      Members Mr Bridger's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Earth
      Posts
      2,394


      4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Thought we were meant to be safer now ?
      get a life
      We've come here to pay our respects to Great Aunt Nellie. She brought us up properly and taught us loyalty
    • #7

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by beorhthelm View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      it would help people to remain calm if you didnt treat a nutter with a knife as a terrorist threat. stabbings are unfortunatly a weekly occurance across London, a death a month? but dont attract front page news. will be sad if any politicans try to use this, when ignoring those other incidents.
      When you say London, you are talking about a place with a population (officially) just less than double Scotland's and probably actually more than double Scotland.There are over 9/10 Million people that probably actually live here, so the odd violent incident isnt too bad. London is a great and safe city.
      STAND OR FALL
    • #8

      0 Not allowed!
      Surprised it took 8 minutes for a police officer to get to the scene in central London.
    • #9

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by beorhthelm View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      instead they will say "this is for the [insert gang]". geddit? i'd have thought you would, if you didnt have some axe to grind. you know, the difference real terrorism and wannabe nonsense.
      Neither you or I have got a clue about the attacker or any terrorist links he might have , so I'd put it to you that it's a little early to start dismissing him as a wannabe.
    • #10

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Working class pride View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      When you say London, you are talking about a place with a population (officially) just less than double Scotland's and probably actually more than double Scotland.There are over 9/10 Million people that probably actually live here, so the odd violent incident isnt too bad. London is a great and safe city.
      It's safe if you know where to avoid. I think it'd be naive to call London entirely safe. There are some areas you shouldn't go if you want to keep your property. It's just less well reported because 1) it's gang on gang, the people affected aren't the typical news readers who are targeted by media. 2) if more people knew of the gang problems, there would be more outrage at policing cuts. Don't be fooled, just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean London's gang problem is subsiding.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •