Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football league show! wtf!

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Virgo said that we have picked up points from teams around us.

Think about it Adam. We're unbeaten and have therefore picked up points from everyone except the three teams we haven't played yet.

Steve in Japan

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
The show is complete sh1te and Virgo visibly uncomfortable. I keep trying not to watch it but there's nothing else on, and at least it's not the X Factor. Brighton coverage tonight was like watching the game on your neighbours TV through the window.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It needs to be said. Virgo's performances have been improving show by show.

I had my doubts at first but he's starting to show why he deserves to grow such a beard.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Don't bother with the Football League show anymore, the highlights on Sky seem to be better, without the drivel and up about 15 minutes after the game has finished! Was on the train back from the game earlier just reliving it! Modern technology eh.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I thought Virgs was going to pick out Albion's three star performers of the season so far tonight?
Ideally I did'nt want him to, otherwise we'll get found out and Prem Managers will come swooping for our star players in Jan.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Credit where its due, good interview with David Conn. I liked the look on his face when asked about the latest Leeds madness.

Feb 14, 2010
Very poor show. Wont last next season. Everyone knows its trash tv. How they cant get a highlights show right is beyond me. Hardly complicated is it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here